Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall is so gorgeous - Pictures of what I have been up to lately!

Sunflowers that I grew in my garden. They grew so tall they were above the roof of our house!
Homemade chicken pot pie right out of the oven! It was so warm and comforting on a cold rainy night!
Beautiful apples from my CSA box. I made homemade apple sauce with these beauties! You can find the recipe here.
My mom's dog Rylie laying in the sun at our cabin. 
Celebrating Octoberfest in Leavenworth, WA with my mom!
Beautiful forest in the morning from our hunting trip. I think my favorite thing about going hunting with my husband is getting gorgeous photos of the leaves changing colors in the really early morning hours. It is so cool to be up on the top of a mountain and watch the sunrise over the next hill. 








I can't wait to carve our pumpkins and continue to drink as many pumpkin spice lattes as I can while they are in season! Happy Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment