Monday, September 14, 2015

Birth Photography - Baby Cecilia

Last month I had the privilege of photographing the birth of my longest friend's baby girl. 
I have known my friend since I was 2 months old! Our mom's were friends and we have stayed in touch our whole lives. This August, she was patiently awaiting the arrival of her little one and I told her that if the timing worked out I would come to the hospital and photograph the birth.
Everything worked out perfectly and at 10:40 am on a Monday, Baby Cecilia was born! 

Here is the happy family just moments after delivery. Mom looks amazing! Dad, so excited and baby Cecilia, ready to eat!



She had a good team of people there to help with the birth!



Here she is! Just as perfect as can be!




I love being there for friends and family for the most wonderful day of their lives! If you are interested in having me photograph your family's birth, please contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment